- The Library has two Conference Rooms. The First Floor Conference Room seats 22 and the Second Floor Conference Room seats 16.
- The Conference Rooms are equipped with 55" wall mounted smart HDTVs that can be used for presentations.
- Both Conference Rooms are available for meetings with no reservation costs or fees to use.
- Reservations for the Conference Rooms will be handled on a first come, first served basis. Reservations are not finalized until the form is received and approved by library staff. You will receive a reservation confirmation by email.
- The completed form can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed at 830.386.2220 or returned in person at the Library.
- See Conference and Study Rooms Policy for rules and regulations.