- The Library has seven Study Rooms. The Study Rooms seat 4.
- Study Rooms are glass enclosed and are available for collaborative use, small meetings or studying.
- The Rooms come equipped with dry erase maker board walls to provide a hub for creativity and study.
- Mobile Club Talks can be used for presentations.
- Reservations for Study Rooms will be handled on a first come, first served basis. Reservations are not finalized until the form is received and approved by library staff.
- The completed form can be emailed to email@example.com, faxed at 830.386.2220 or returned in person at the Library.
- See Conference and Study Rooms for rules and regulations.