Younger kids & homeschoolers are the focus of September library activities
“We want the library for families to get out of the house, and experience something new. Especially if you’re on a budget like most parents,” said Hannah Farmer, Youth Services Librarian.
- Toddler Time; every Tuesday @ 9:30 A.M. - Toddlers enjoy age-appropriate songs, playtime; develop early literacy skills. Age 9 months to 36 months
- Storytime every Wednesday @ 10:30 A.M. - Children listen to stories, sing songs and do a craft; build literacy and school readiness. Ages 3-5
- LEGO Club: Wednesday, Sept. 9 @ 4 P.M. - We bring the lego bricks, you bring the creativity! Ages 6 and up; Duplo block are available for younger siblings
- Homeschool Hangout: Monday, Sept. 14 @ 2 P.M. - Homeschool families are invited to the library where will explore new topics every month. This month, we’re making a science toy.
- Crafty Kids: Wednesday, Sept. 16 @ 4 P.M. - Come make a fall tree craft using paint and other art supplies. Ages 5 and up
- Kids Discover: Tuesday, Sept. 22 @ 4:30 P.M. - Explore the science of color with three different experiments and demonstrations. Ages 6 -11
- Teen thing: Dr. Who vs Supernatural --- Are you a Tardis-loving Whovian or are you loyal to Sam and Dean? Show support for your fandom by competing in a trivia game, creating fuse bead keychains ad enjoy snacks. Ages 12-18
# # #
The Seguin Public Library:
Phone Number: 830.401.2422
Address: 707 E. College St.; Seguin, TX 78155
Library Hours: Monday – Thursday 9:00 am - 9:00 pm; Friday & Saturday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Click here for official press release.
Posted by: Morgan Ash