Computer Training Online Resources
Online Computer Training Resources
- Microsoft Online Training for Office: Online tutorials for Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more.
- Learning Express Library Software Tutorials: Interactive video tutorials to master computer and internet basics, popular software programs (Microsoft Office), and more. It requires a library card and a free account set-up.
- GCFLearnFree.org: Online tutorials on everything from computer basics to social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc). You can choose to follow a Lesson, click through an Interactive, take a quiz in the Extras, or watch a Video.
- Computer Basics – Getting started with desktop and laptop computers.
- Internet 101 – Tips for browsing and strategies for searching online.
- Internet Safety – Avoid the most common threats and learn how to protect your data and privacy.
- Email 101 – Introduction to email basics, etiquette and safety.
- Beyond Email – Chat, Skype, blogging and more.