Consumption, Possession, Purchase, Misrepresentation of Age
If you are under 21 years of age and received a citation for an alcohol offense except for the offense of driving under the influence and this is your first offense, you are required to:
- Attend an alcohol awareness class within 90 days
- Complete 8 - 12 hours of community service within the same 90 days
- Submit proof of alcohol awareness class attendance within 90 days
- Submit proof of community service within the same 90-day period
- These violations require a mandatory court appearance.
If you fail to attend the alcohol awareness class or complete the required community service hours, your drivers license will be suspended. These requirements are in addition to payment of a fine and court costs.