- City Secretary
Naomi Manski, City Secretary
The City Secretary’s Office promotes open and responsive government through proper recording and preservation of the City's legislative history and official documents while providing responsive customer service to our citizens.
The City Secretary's Office also provides administrative support to the City Council, City Manager and staff.
City Secretary Naomi Manski was appointed to the position in 2018.
- Provides notice of City Council meetings.
- Maintains official city records, gathering information for City Council agendas and prepares meeting packets, meeting all legal posting requirements as provided for by law or as required by City Ordinances.
- Attends all meetings of the City Council, prepares minutes, and documents and records all ordinances and resolutions approved and adopted by City Council. View upcoming council agendas
- Serves as the administrative contact for the Mayor. Please call 830-401-2468 to schedule appointments with the Mayor.
- Responds to open records requests.
- Administers all municipal elections.
- Coordinates boards and commission appointments.
- Preserves and maintains the official records of the City, including the City's governmental history.
- Serves as Records Management Officer, coordinating retention and destruction of records as necessary.
- Performs research of records for City Administration, staff and the public.
- Issues taxi cab permits and liquor permit requests.
- Maintains the Historical Riverside Cemetery census listing.
- Oversees City of Seguin vehicle licenses and titles.