- Planning / Codes
Proposed UDC Amendment for Multi-family buffers, Section 5.2.6 (Proposed ordinance)
1st Public hearing - Planning & Zoning - May 9, 2023 Council Chambers 5:30 pm
2nd Public hearing - City Council - June 6, 2023 Council Chambers 5:30 pm
Comprehensive Plan Update - for more information, go to www.planseguin.com
Community Meeting - May 10, 2023 Seguin Public Library, 5:00 to 7:00pm
- Unified Development Code (PDF)
- Code of Ordinances
- Technical Manual
- Development Guide-Commercial Redevelopment (PDF)
- Development Guide-New Commercial Construction (PDF)
- Sign Ordinance
- Interlocal Agreement (PDF)
- Pre-Development Meeting Request Form (PDF)
- Plan / Plat Submittal Review Process-Updated (PDF)
- 2023 Plat Application Submittal Dates (PDF)
- 2023 Meeting Schedule and Application Deadlines (Zoning, Specific Use Permits, Plat &Zoning Variances) (PDF)
- Final Plat Recording Process (PDF)
Site Plan Process
The Site Plan permit does not add new regulations but instead provides a convenient, streamlined tool for review and approval of items required for site development such as grading, landscaping, and site design. When a vacant tract is developed, or when a developed tract is changed, a Site Development Permit may be required.
Site Permit Applications must be submitted through the Customer Self Service (CSS) Portal. CSS website
Boards and Commissions:
Planning and Zoning Commission
- The Commission is comprised of nine members, appointed by the City and is responsible for overview of the physical development of the city including administration of the zoning and subdivision ordinances.
- Planning Commission meetings are held on the second Tuesday of every month at 5:30 pm, in the City Council Chambers.
- Upcoming Agendas
Zoning Board of Adjustments
- The Zoning Board of Adjustment is comprised of (7) members appointed by the City Council. The Board of Adjustment reviews and takes action on applications for zoning variances, special exceptions and appeals from administrative decisions involving the zoning ordinance.
- Zoning Board of Adjustment meetings are held on the second Thursday of every month at 5:30 pm in the City Council Chambers.
- Upcoming Agendas
Long Range Planning
The City of Seguin plans for long-term success. The documents on this page are a reflection of the community's values and serve as a blueprint for Seguin's future.