PARKS & RECREATION
** ATTENTION: All City Parks and trails remain open to the public for the time being.
All public restrooms in the parks are closed until further notice.
NOTE: In an effort to meet the CDC's recommendation to cancel or postpone community gatherings of 10 or more people, ALL CITY PARKS WILL BE CLOSED Easter weekend (April 10, 11 & 12, 2020)
Other closures and cancellations:
- The splash pad at Park West is closed until further notice.
- MTR Skatepark at Park West is closed until further notice
- The Wave Pool will not open this summer.
- All pavilion and athletic facility rentals in city parks are suspended until further notice. Customers will receive full refunds for all facility bookings impacted by this public health emergency.
Seguin Little League, Seguin Youth Soccer League, the All Youth Sports League and the Seguin Volleyball League are suspending all games until further notice.
Starcke Park Golf Course
The golf course will remain open for the time being, with the following limitations:
- The availability of tee times will be limited. Beginning immediately, tee times will be blocked out before and after each group of golfers.
- 10-person groups will be limited to two tee times.
- Groups that have already booked more than two groups will be split up.
- The 10-person group rule will be in effect for groups using outdoor sitting.
** The golf course will be closed on Easter (Sunday, April 12).
Seguin Events Complex
All bookings at the Seguin Coliseum and the Fairgrounds facilities are suspended until further notice. Customers will receive full refunds for all facility bookings impacted by this public health emergency.
The Parks and Recreation Department operates the city's recreation and aquatic programs along with maintaining 12 parks comprised of 379.9 acres.
6:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday
6:00 a.m. - 12:00 midnight Friday - Sunday
The mission of the City of Seguin Parks & Recreation Department is to foster community participation and improve the quality of life for citizens of all ages, by providing safe recreational facilities and programs, leisure time opportunities, aquatics, and park development that will enhance the health, happiness and morale of the citizens.
Parks and Recreation Office
600 River Drive West
(830) 401-2480 (office)
(830) 401-2481 (fax)
- Park Rules
- Park/Pavilion Reservation Application
- Special Event Permit Application
- Share the Road Guidelines
- Park Reservations - March 14-15, 2020