Citizens Needed to Serve on Boards & Commissions
SEGUIN, Texas – The Seguin City Council is currently accepting applications from citizens interested in volunteering their service on one of the City’s boards or commissions.
Applications are being accepted for the following boards and commissions:
• Building & Standards Commission – One member and one alternate member is needed to serve a 2-year term. Members must reside in the Seguin city limits.
• Commission on the Arts – Three members are needed to serve a 3-year term. Members must be residents of Seguin or its Extraterritorial Jurisdiction (ETJ).
• Library Board – Two members are needed to serve a 3-year term. Members must reside in the Seguin city limits or in Guadalupe County.
• Main Street Advisory Board- Two members are needed to serve a 3-year term. Members must reside in Seguin, own property in downtown Seguin or be employed in downtown Seguin.
• Zoning Board of Adjustments – One member and two alternate members are needed to serve two consecutive 3-year terms. Members must reside in the Seguin city limits.
An application may be obtained at City Hall or by visiting www.seguintexas.gov and clicking on the Boards and Commissions page from the Government tab. For more information, please call 830-401-2468.
Anyone interested in serving is encouraged to forward a completed application to Naomi Manski, City Secretary, P.O. Box 591, Seguin, Texas, 75156; to firstname.lastname@example.org; or in person at City Hall, 205 N. River Street.