- Interactive storytimes that support early literacy for children ages 0-5
- Recorded storytimes on-demand through Niche Academy. Login to the library online catalog to access Niche and many more electronic resources.
- Literature, STEM, and arts-based programming for children of all ages including:
- Nature Walks with Master Naturalists encourage families with children to discover the natural world with hands-on activities on a different topic each month
- Chess Club encourages children to develop strategy and critical thinking in an informal learning environment
- LEGO Club provides an opportunity for block play with friends, promoting spatial reasoning and creativity
- Ukulele Club to share music with one another (returning this fall)
- Annual Summer Reading Program to support summer learning
- 1000 Books Before Kindergarten program to encourage parents and caregivers to read aloud to children
- See Seguin See Seguin with us! We are taking you to see different groups and businesses across our community.
- NEA Big Read