The Citizen Relations Coordinator represents the businesses, citizens and community organizations at City Hall. The coordinator also receives questions, complaints and concerns regarding provision of city services. To make a request such as reporting a pot hole, property that has high weeds/grass, junk vehicle, etc., please use the link below:
Click here for the Citizen Request Form or call 830-401-2445.
Non-emergency city offices and the Seguin Public Library close during City Holidays
To easily find your Council District, Zoning Information, Garbage/Recycling/Brush collection days, please use the City Services interactive mapping tool and type your address in the search field.
Brush service information
- Click here to view brush service information and program guidelines
- Click here to view brush service information and program guidelines (Spanish version)
- Click here to view brush information
- Please note that garbage, brush and recycling IS COLLECTED on all holidays except on New Year's Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day.
- Click here to view holiday schedule for garbage collection
- Click here to view information about live Christmas tree collection
- Click here to view garbage information and program guidelines
- Click here to view garbage collection route map
- View list of Waste Providers Authorized to Operate in the Seguin City Limits
- Severe, inclement weather conditions could delay garbage, brush and recycling collection
- No personal containers will be picked up.
Recycling service information
- Click here to view holiday schedule for recycling collection
- Click here to view recycling information and program guidelines (English & Spanish)
- Click here to view the recycling route map
- Click here to view the Guide to a Greener Seguin