- Read the library's Internet and Computer Use Policy.
- In compliance with the Children's Internet Protection Act (CIPA), the Seguin Public Library filters the public computer stations and wireless connections.
- Public computers are available during normal operating hours on a first-come first-served basis. Computers initiate shutting down procedures automatically 15 minutes prior to library closing time.
- The library has 6 Windows workstations and 4 iPads in the children's area.
- At the second floor we have 24 Windows workstations. We also have 2 Windows workstations at the Local History Room and a dedicated Windows workstation for microfilm research.
- Login requires a library card in good standing or a guest pass. Library card users are allotted up to 4 hours of computer use per day, per card. If you do not have a library card, then you must request a guest pass at the service desk. Guest pass users are allotted up to 1 hour of computer use per day.
- To sign in, proceed to an available computer and follow the prompts. If all computers are in use, you can reserve a computer session using the PC Reservation Station.
- You can print from any of our public access computers or remotely using MobilePrint. Patrons will preview and pay for their print job at the print release station and collect their prints from the printer. Black and white prints and photocopies are 15¢ per page and color prints and photocopies are 50¢ per page.
- Faxing is available through our Document Station as an outgoing service only. Faxing service is $1.00 per page. The self-serve kiosk has been set up to handle faxing transactions by cash only.
- Using our Document Station you can scan your documents. The scanning service is free. You can scan to your email, USB drive, smartphone or tablet, OneDrive, Dropbox, to print in color or black and white.